- 1 small red chilli (I just give my Mexican Chilli bottle a good shake)
- 1 clove garlic (I use 2)
- ½ onion (I use a full one)
- 50g Olive oil
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped inc leaves
- 1 can Borlotti or Cannelini beans, drained (Optional- leave out if your family is bean-phobic)
- 1 can Kidney beans, drained
- 2 fresh tomatoes (I used ½ a can)
- 2 tbs veg stock
- 900g water (I include beans water in this amount)
- 300g small pasta
- 300g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs olive oil
I ended up using 400g of flour (My hand slipped, recipe just said to add 1 egg for each 100g flour). Also our chooks are quite young so they lay small eggs so I kept adding more till the mixture was right... it took 7 small eggs.
Others, I rolled the into scrolls and chopped them with a knife at about 1cm intervals. They unrolled nicely into fettuccine.
- 1 onion chopped speed 7
- sauté in 25g butter 3 mins varoma temperature
- Add some bacon sauté for a further 5 minutes
- add 50g flour, 25g butter 500g milk and mushrooms
- cook 90 degrees, 7 mins speed 4.
- At 5 minutes to go add a handful of green prawn meat (optional)
- At 1 minute to go add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
I didn't have much luck with milk sauces in the Kogan, however it probably just needed some tweaking. People with a thermochef were great at blogging advice for the Kogan.