Homemade Shampoo

For some reason this was not posted when I wrote it a few months back… Maybe he “forgot to post it because of the Prof Snape remark…

I tweaked my regime and am happy with the results.

Tweek 1: wash hair in the morning so that it can air dry really well. One-3 tiny drops of coconut oil may be applied to the ends while hair is still damp. images

2: Only apply coconut oil to the tips at the beginning of the day, applying at night does not give the oil time to sink into the hair before I go to sleep, consequently I woke up continuously with “Professor Snape hair- The book Snape who always had oily hair not the handsome guy played by Alan Rickman”... I have asked Honey to grow his hair like that and been refused... 

3: Make good use of dry shampoo... the best recipe I have found is from http://www.instructables.com/id/homemade-dry-shampoo/step3/the-dry-shampoo-for-dark-hair-recipe/ and uses cocoa, bicarb soda and corn flour.

I usually wash my hair on day 4 now.

As for “now” when I am posting this blog, I wash my hair usually once per week, and Professor Snape continues to be one of my favourite and very layered characters in Harry Potter… just a BTW fact

Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment